1. 9% of online daters are registered on 3 or more online dating sites.
2. The average time of courtship before marriage is much shorter when two people meet online than in person (online: 18 months, offline: 42 months).
3. About 10% of the population use online dating sites to find love.
4. In 2010 17% of married couples met online.
5. In the UK the volume of Google searches on mobile phones about dating grew by more than 200% year by year since 2008.
6. 36% of adults admit that they broke up with someone because of their looks – out of this: 31% of men and 12% of women dumped their partner because they were overweight.
7. There are about 3 million first dates every day in the whole world.
8. The 3 main reasons of breakups: 1: lost interest, 2: distance, 3: cheating.
9. 56% of all adults claim to have an unhappy sex life.
10. 5,4% of adult people die without ever getting married.