POF is free Online Dating Site, but some features to use, you have to pay. BUT, it has bugs and some not free features, can be used for free. Here is how.
Wanna see who reads your messages?
Ager to know if your messages got to read? Then follow the next steps:
- Install POF app on your cell phone. No worries it is free
- Tap on ‘Inbox’ icon
- Scroll once to left. See ‘Sent Messages’ list? Here you can see all messages with Read/Unread status. For FREE
Wanna know who wants to meet you?
- Install POF app on your cell phone if you haven’t done so yet
- Tap on ‘Meet Me’ icon
- Scroll once to left. Now you can check who wants to meet you. For FREE
Wanna see hidden profiles?
Are you sure he/she deleted the profile? Or just said so to you? Wanna know the truth? Here we go:
- First of all, you have to know the user’s nickname
- Now, make sure you logged out from the POF or open another browser which you usually don’t use (For me, I never use FireFox, but Google)
- Type the nickname in the browser and add pof
- Hit ‘Enter’
- If the user really deleted profile, then you won’t see this name with link to POF on the list of results
- If the user just ‘Hide’ his/her profile, then you will see it on the returned search list
NOTE: All experiments with fishing were done with Windows Phone. Not sure how it will work on other cell phones. But you can let me know in your comments 🙂